Apartments for Rent in Canton, MI
Newly Renovated Apartments, starting at $1,294!
Welcome to THE BEDFORD, a newly transformed community, just a short walk to the heart of the action, yet nestled on the edge of a peaceful neighborhood enclave. THE BEDFORD features a landscaped courtyard with grills and outdoor gathering spaces.
Select from 2 spacious floor plans, each featuring large patios or balconies to create a light and airy atmosphere. Contemporary conveniences include stainless steel appliances, walk-in closets, and in-unit laundry per plan. Modern materials appear in quartz countertops, luxury plank flooring, ceramic tile backsplashes, and contemporary designs.
THE BEDFORD Amenities Include:
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Walk-in Closets
- Spacious Patio/Balcony
- Quartz Countertops
- Contemporary Cabinetry
- Luxury Plank Flooring
- Ceramic Tile Backsplashes
- Central Air
- In-Unit Laundry (per plan)
- Storage Space in each Apartment
- Minutes to I-275
- Online Resident Portal
THE BEDFORD is only minutes from I-275, within walking distance to nearby parks, tennis courts, playgrounds, picnic areas, and great shopping, featuring Ikea and the Ford Road shopping district. Discover a piece of countryside charm while living at THE BEDFORD.
Our Spacious Floor Plans:
1BR & 2BR Apartments with 1 Bath
925 to 1,000 sq. ft.
Starting at $1,444
Take a virtual tour of our 2 bedroom apartment to learn more about the amenities and features of our apartments.
One bedroom, one bath
Two bedrooms, one bath
Canton is situated conveniently between Detroit and Ann Arbor. Canton is a community that has it all. Canton is just minutes from Metro Airport, and within Canton, our residents will find the convenience of shopping, dining, and excellent schools. THE BEDFORD is walkable to destination stores, Ikea, upscale shopping, and hundreds of popular restaurants and stores along exciting Ford Road. Canton has a rich history and balances small-town values with big-city offerings. When you rent an apartment at THE BEDFORD, you have an easy commute to the metro area and all it has to offer.
- A world-class library
- Acres of parks, including nature trails and MTB trails
- Canton Sports Center - a robust all-encompassing sports complex
- Multiple golf courses
- Restaurants for every taste
- Canton features a variety of chic and exciting shops and restaurants to explore, and the neighborhood offers some fantastic festivals and events, including the Canton Farmers Market, Sounds of Summer, Summer Palooza, and the Rally on Ridge. Canton is famous for its arts scene and is home to the Summit on the Park and the Village Theater at Cherry Hill.
Contact us for availability and price on our listings.